Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Move-in!

okay! I am packed! Sorta almost kinda! We rented a uhaul and have a really long drive ahead of us, but this time tomorrow I will be a real live college student!

I left Hari a whole bunch of messages, because his blog was down and also just because I wanted to commiserate with someone else while packing and planning (it's a little weird with my high school friends because most of them are staying home for college, you know?). Hari and I went to elementary school together, til his family moved away in 5th grade so he could go to some fancy special school for special people, and we lost touch, until we ran into each other at CTY after 10th grade, and we've been penpals ever since.

Hari's kind of a freak, one of those geniuses who's such a genius that he almost comes full circle to, like, moron. He doesn't do the facebook/twitter/gchat thing really, and he almost never answers his phone, so we pretend we're in the 19th century and write letters. It's fun! He sends me all sorts of weird stuff - puzzles and riddles and random crap he found on the beach that reminded him of some medieval poetry. Basically letters from Hari are the most exciting things I've ever gotten in the mail - you know, aside from that one letter last April. :)

So it was really surprising when he started that blog a few months ago! And he was super into it - he gets super into everything he does - and was posting multiple times a day. And now it's just... gone. Anyone have any ideas?

No comments:

Post a Comment