Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Where's Hari?

Okay, this is getting weird. I got all moved in and said goodbye to my folks, but my roommate had squeezed her entire extended family into our common room so instead of unpacking I decided to go try to find Hari.

I can't find him anywhere.

Well, okay, I mean his phone is off and I wandered around the Yard for like an hour hoping I'd run into him, but no luck. He didn't submit a listing to that freshman facebook thing (do you think that's where they got the name for the real Facebook??), but that's hardly surprising.

Is there a way to find out the dorm room of another freshman? Help!

5 comments:

  1. I dunno. Missed Connections?

    - B

    ReplyDelete
  2. No one's going to see Missed Connections, "B." But there's this Harvard-specific missed connections site that a junior told me about. http://www.hcs.harvard.edu/spottedatharvard/index.php It's kinda cool!

    Mel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh cool I'll try that. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. But there's got to be something more direct to try...

    ReplyDelete
  5. you can look up people on the directory, but when I put in 'Hari' it only gives a couple people from the med school...not your missing friend.

    https://www.directory.harvard.edu/phonebook/submitSearch.do

    ReplyDelete